Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Outside at Grandma Kitty's House

Aaron and I send our love and thanks to my parents and Aaron's sister Michelle and brother in law, Chris, for taking care of Auggie throughout this moving process.  Auggie was in loving and capable hands.  We couldn't have done it without you.  Thanks!  Here's some photos of Auggie during Grandma's shift.  I was able to come and visit for a day and a half before the closing but then I had to "leave" Auggie all over again.  

Sporting the "white trash baby" look (wearing only a swim diaper), Auggie runs around the yard by the sprinkler.

Holding hands with Momma on the swing.

Running down the hill with Grandpa Donnie.

Yes, my parents have indoor plumbing!!!  They just like to keep a cute little outhouse for the fun of it.  What can I say, Auggie comes from a long line of interesting people.

Little angel.

No comments: